HarmoniG - by Foxylogy - 30 sachets of 5g per box / 7 sachets of 5g per box
- Regular price
- RM 208.00
- Sale price
- RM 208.00
- Regular price
In maintaining gastrointestinal harmony, Foxylogy meticulously developed harmoniG, a daily health food that preserves digestive health, regulates the immune system and improves the quality of life.
One Small Sachet of harmoniG A Great Deal Of Benefits!
EACH SACHET CONTAINS 4.5 billion CFU PROBIOTICS
- 5 Types of Digestive Enzymes. Helps To Improve Indigestion.
- 2 Types of Probiotics. Balances Intestinal Microecology.
- 2 Types of Prebiotics. Assists Proliferation of Probiotics.
- Tremella Polysaccharide. Protects and Repairs Gastric Mucosa.
- β-Glucan. Regulates The Immune System.
- Lycopene. Maintains Cardiovascular Health.
- Widely used as a low-glycaemic and low-energy sweetener, it has to be considered a prebiotic carbohydrate that may contribute to a healthy luminal environment of the colonic mucosa.
*Galacto-oligosaccharides or GOS
- Frequently used as prebiotics that act as food for the bacteria which enhances gastrointestinal health, and further strengthen your immune system.
- It passes undigested into the colon and stimulate growth and metabolism of certain bacteria such as bifidobacteria (a friendly type of bacteria often targeted by probiotics) as well as the various other host-friendly bacteria.
*Orange Juice Powder
- High in Vitamin C that acts as antioxidant protecting the body against damages caused by harmful molecules such as free radicals.
- Unique, proprietary blend of 5 specific digestive enzymes that provide optimal digestion：
- α-Amylase to break down carbohydrate into simple sugars
- Protease to break down protein and peptide and support immune system
- Lipase to break down lipids and improve fat utilization
- Cellulase to break down cellulose and chitin that helps to free nutrient in fruits and vegetable, and
- Lactase to break down lactose (milk sugar) and useful for lactose intolerance.
*Lactobacillus Helveticus Rosell-52
- Lactic acid bacteria that is naturally found in the gut and food such as milk and fermented food.
- Prevent gastrointestinal infections and enhance protection against pathogens.
- Indirectly enhancing the bioavailability of nutrients, removing harmful allergens from food, and producing bioactive peptides through the digestion of proteins.
*Bifidobacterium Longum BB536
- One of the most effective multifunctional probiotic strains for improvement of gastrointestinal conditions.
- Improve the frequency of defecation and faecal characteristics in adults with constipation issues.
*Tremella Fuciformis Extract
- Commonly known as Snow Fungus that is loaded with polysaccharides including beta-glucans, vitamin D, dietary fibre, protein, high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- Incredibly rich in dietary fibre that helps to support and repair the digestive system, as well control blood sugar level.
*M-Gard® (Purified Bioactive Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan)
- A naturally occurring complex polysaccharide found in the cell walls of baker’s yeast.
- Boost immune system and enhance the level of resistance against pathogens by modulating immune cells that are part of the innate immune system.
- Found in bright red fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, grapefruit and watermelon.
- Act as a strong antioxidant that prevents or slows down the progression of some types of cancer and lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing LDL cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
Direction for use:
Consume directly or mix one sachet of HarmoniG with room temperature beverage or water.
*Hot water/drinks are not recommended
Suggested Serving Size:
One sachet for adults OR ½ sachet for children daily to be taken after meals.
* HamorniG contains anti-caking agent (Tricalcium Phosphate) and enzymes as permitted food conditioners. It contains 4.5 billion CFU Probiotic Cultures per serving. Excessive use can cause a laxative effect.